|one of my favorite pictures of me and my Daddy|
My Dad, trust me, I share his DNA! I look like him, act like him, and totally take after some of his goofy character traits. Daddy is always the one this “Daddy’s girl” runs too when the world seems off balance or scary. I appreciate his opinions, insight, and biblical directions. He works really hard, plays hard when he gets the chance, and knows when to sit back and enjoy the moments of this great life. While life tosses storms at him, he stand firm and wades through holding onto the fact the God has him in His mighty hands. Daddy is human and does make mistakes but I choose to forgive him and move forward, after all, if God can forgive him, so can I. Daddy has many talents: drawing, business intellect, clowning, computer-know-how, advertising, money management, and rides a unicycle. The best thing about Dad, is he takes time to listen. Truly listen. He looks directly at you, opens his ears, and hears your words, then thinks before responding. In today’s world, that is a rare trait. We are all in such a hurry we fail to really listen. I love you Daddy! Thank you for being the support I always needed growing up.
Here are some of my favorite gift items for Dads from some of my favorite shops!
– Mystic Eye Creations, Inc. has many amazing handmade items with a man in mind. Their Razors are one of my favorites!!
– The Gnarly Whale has homemade body sprays and shampoos. They have an amazing Manly Body spray which every Dad could use.
– Krmbal Clothing has organic t-shirts that are comfortable and designed to be fun. Any Dad would LOVE to relax in one of these great tees.
– Christian Made Crafts has a wonderful selection of handmade items with Dad’s in mind. My favorite is this cute “Daddy” key chain.
– MommaRae’s Custom Designs makes hand stamped items. This fisherman key chain is one of my favorites for the “best fisherman”, Dad!
It is not a huge list but it is a few little things I think Dad would love as a Father’s Day gift!
Here is the card I made, I do apologize for the poor quality. I took it in a spare moment with my cell phone.
|front of card|
This card is inspired by this tutorial found at All things Paper: here
Happy Father’s Day to all you Dads out there!!!
|inside the card|