I recently met two new blogs, My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World, that are inspiring me to blog more often. (Also found out The Nerdy Fox blog is doing this challenge too.) This year they are hosting a ‘Goal setting Post’ Link party each month. I am super bad at remembering what goals I set and figured if I blogged them…I’d remember better. And you all can check in with me to keep my accountable to them. ☺
- unpacking from month away IN Progress only my toiletries bag left
choose a Word of the year and blog itComplete! Go through kids toys and organize their roomComplete! make new logo graphic and put it to useComplete! Organize and Reopen shopComplete!!!
I really didn’t make many goals for the start of they year as the month of January is my recovery month in the year. Did you meet your goals?
- Make and add 5 new products
- Blog 3 per week – minimum
- Start writing down and keeping a book
- go through my belongings and organize it
- donate clothes and shoes I no longer wear
- Clean up and organize my craft supplies
- Stay on top of networking, group, responsibilities
Well, it helps to see them written down. Now I can make a plan of action and do my best to complete this list. It seems short…but then it seems long. It is a good thing I have the month. ☺
Are you going to join in the Goal making Link up?