Did you set goals for last month? I did, so lets recap how I did and set new goals for March, ’15.
- Make and add 5 new products – FAIL – So I did 2 products and started 3…
Blog 3 per week – minimum– Okay-ish – almost 3 per week Start writing down and keeping a book –Success! go through my belongings and organize it– FAIL
- donate clothes and shoes I no longer wear – FAIL
- Clean up and organize my craft supplies – Okay-ish – got it cleaned up & organized to start NEW projects to mess it up again
Stay on top of networking, group, responsibilities– Success!
Remember I told you about two new blogs, My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen’s World, that I met? They keep on inspiring me to grow in my blogging reality.(Also The Nerdy Fox blog posted her March goals) I am so glad they are hosting a ‘Goal setting Post’ Link party each month. I am super bad at remembering what goals I set and figured if I blogged them…I’d remember better. And you all can check in with me to keep my accountable to them.♥
- make stock for up coming show & to stock shop
- make, photograph, & list NEW products
- Type up & send out first Krazy Newletter
- Make myself a dress with the gifts hubby has given me
- organize & clean up my closet
So, it is only 5 goals and I know it seems short. That way I know I can get each one accomplished! Are you joining the the “goal” setting challenge? Share a link to your post below – I’d love to read it!