Who loves Americana? Penelope Heart Lion is a lion who loves her home country, United States of America. She loves to spread love and joy to others and long, warm summer days. And most of all, she loves to hand out hugs!
– Penelope is tall at approx. 15 in tall (as a result of the tail being on the behind, it is not included in measurements. Trust me. It is long.)
– Stuffed with a blend of diced fabric and yarn scraps in addition to new polyester fiberfill. There is no waste from this creation going into landfills, making it totally eco-friendly!
– A New sock used
– Each sock lion is unique, hand-stitched, one of a kind and never made again. When using even similar materials, it will create a one of a kind item. Therefore, adopt one when you see one! It may not be here when you return.
— Features an alligator clip removable bow (remove bow – lion becomes a BOY! A lion for everyone!)
– made in a smoke-free, pet free home
– Features hand-picked Button Eyes – Button eyes double tug tested for safety making them super secure!
And if Penelope Heart Lion is not the lion for you, visit her lion buddy, Skullie Lion!!
Important ‘Americana’ Info:
*animal color may differ slightly than pictured*
*Warning due to small parts – not for children under 3*